top of page
Global Pharmaceutical Medical & Healthcare Research Symposium (GPMHRS 2023)8-9 June 2023, Cluj-Napoca, Romania (Hybrid)
Theme: "Transformation and innovation in healthcare research: Are we ready?"
Call for abstracts:
It is our great pleasure to invite you to submit an abstract in the GPMHRS 2023.
Topics/categories: abstracts related to healthcare, pharmacy, medicine, academia, innovation, health economics, pharmacoeconomic, case reports, guidelines/planning/pathways, systematic/meta-analysis review, digitalization, information technology, artificial intelligence, research transformation etc are eligible for submission.
Abstract submission starts: 13 January 2023
Abstract submission deadline: 14 March 2023
- The scientific committee will evaluate the abstracts based on originality and quality of the scientific work.
- All accepted abstracts will be presented as oral presentation.
- You will be notified via email if your abstract has been accepted. Notification of abstract status will be sent within 2-3 weeks of abstract submission.
- The first day (8 June) will be virtual for participants who can't attend physically.
- The second day (9 June) will be physical for participants who are able to attend physically.
- The final program will be announced including presentations, workshops, accepted abstracts for oral presentations.
Early bird registration: from 13 January to 14 March 2023
Virtual attendance via Zoom: 125 Euro
Virtual attendance via Zoom (undergraduate): 62 Euro
Physical attendance: 199 Euro
Physical attendance (undergraduate): 99 Euro
Group discount: 5 % for 5+, 10% for 10+
Methods of payment:
1- Direct bank transfer
2- Via PayPal (PayPal fees will be added to the invoice)
Contact us for the payment methods details at email@example.com.
Refund policy: registration fees are non-refundable.
Abstract submission guidelines:
1- Enter the category of your abstract
2- Title: capitalize the first letter of each word only.
3- Authors: list first name followed by middle initial if applicable, and then the last name. include the full name of all authors and their institutional affiliation(s), city, country, and email. The submitting author should not add other co-authors without their prior agreement.
4- Structure: The abstract should be a brief structured summary of the paper stating the introduction, methods, results and conclusion. State the objective or aim of the project in the introduction part. Mention the ethical clearance in the methods section. Report only the key findings in the results section. Conclusion should be few sentences.
5- Text: abstract must be written in English. Abstracts should be a maximum of 400 words. Abbreviations should be defined at the first mention and avoid using uncommon abbreviations.
6- Submission requirements: abstracts must be submitted according to the above-mentioned guidelines. Changes cannot be made after the abstract is submitted. If you have any query about abstract submission, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7- Responsibilities: authors have full responsibility for any statements submitted. Authors are responsible for disclosing any potential conflicts of interest and/or study related funding.
8- Copyright: by submitting this abstract, the authors give permission to the Global Journal of Medical Therapeutics (gjmt.net) to publish the content.
9- Publication: accepted abstracts may be published as a conference proceeding in GJMT.
10- Expenses: all expenses associated with the preparation, submission, and presentations of an abstract are the responsibility of the presenting author(s) including registration fees, travel and lodging.
11- Acknowledgment of receipt: all abstracts will be given an abstract number. So, please use the abstract number for any communication with us regarding your abstract.
12- Awards: authors selected as best abstracts winners will receive a certificate of appreciation. The certificate will be issued to the presenting author(s).
13- Presentation details: Once the abstract is accepted, the submitting author will be notified via email about the details.
14- It is preferred to submit an abstract not yet published, but not a must.
Terms and conditions:
- It is the responsibility of participants who would like to attend physically to check and ensure the requirements to obtain a visa to Romania.
- The scientific committee reserves the right to make the final decision about abstract acceptance and its scheduling into the program based on topics and time constraints.
- The publisher reserves the right to make minor edits and fix typing errors in the submitted abstract. These edits will not impact the stated objective, results or conclusions.
- All presenters must register to attend the conference within a maximum of 10 days of abstract acceptance and to be present at the time of the conference either virtually through Zoom or physically.
- A certificate of appreciation will be given to the presenting author only to honor their presentation.
- Presenter must not use the session as a marketing opportunity for products/equipment/etc.
For any query contact us at:
GHA address: Str. Alexandru Borza 1A, cam. 1, etaj 1, Mun. Cluj-Napoca, Jud. Cluj , Romania
Fiscal Code: 43773050
GHAA address: Acıbadem Mh. Çeçen Sk. Akasya A Kule Kent No: 25/A/150 Üsküdar/ İstanbul / Turkey
Copyrights from 2016 to 2023 ©Global Healthcare Activities Academy
bottom of page