Oncology Pharmacy Masterclass 2019
Marriot Hotel, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Registration & Call for Abstract
To familiarize the participants with the following:
National and international guidelines
Advances in management of different types of cancer, mainly GI, GU and hepatocellular carcinoma
Cancer therapy toxicity management such as immunotherapy toxicity and neutropenia
Pharmacoeconomic application in Saudi Arabia
Oncology evidence critique
Industrial from non sponsoring companies: 1000 Saudi Riyals
Healthcare professionals and students: 300 SR
1. Make a bank transfer for the registration fees (onsite payment is allowed as well but you have to save your seat and register prior to the event).
2. Complete the following registration form by clicking the link below:
3. Upload a copy from the bank transfer in the registration form.
4. You will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours from the submission of your registration form.
For further information contact us at
4. The following is the bank account details:
Call for Abstract
● Dear colleagues and potential authors we invite you to share your experience and submit an abstract in the OPMC 2019. Best abstracts will be presented as oral presentation. Abstracts should be submitted in the format of introduction, materials and methods, results and conclusion. Abstracts should have a maximum of 300 words excluding the title.
Abstracts are limited to oncology/hematology related topics such as clinical outcome, supportive care, quality of life, preclinical data, nanotechnology, medication safety, pharmacoeconomics,..etc.
● Send your abstract to (firstname.lastname@example.org) as word format file. List the names of all authors, institutional affiliations, city, country and their e-mails.
● Primary Author should not add other co-authors without prior agreement.
● You will receive an e-mail notification within 48hrs upon abstract submission. Abstract submission deadline is 30 of September 2019.
● You will receive a notification e-mail about the status of your abstract upon assessment and review by the scientific committee members.
● Awards will be given to the best abstract among professionals and the best abstract among undergraduates.
● All the expenses associated with preparation, submission and presentations of an abstract are the responsibility of the presenting author(s) including travel and lodging.
● Target participants are all healthcare professionals interested in oncology/hematology related research. Undergraduates are also welcomed to participate and submit their abstracts.