2nd Healthcare and Pharmacoeconomics Symposium
22-23 March 2019, Marriott Hotel, Riyadh, KSA
Theme: Towards improving healthcare decisions
Target participants: all healthcare professionals interested in health economics and pharmacoeconomics.
Objectives: To familiarize participants with the following concepts:
Health Technology Assessment (HTA).
Budget impact analysis.
Cost effectiveness analysis.
Patient outcome research.
Value versus cost concept.
Sharing experience from different hospitals/institutions.
Presenting the accepted abstracts related to pharmacoeconomics.
Industrial from non sponsoring companies: 1500 Saudi Riyals
Healthcare professionals: 500 Saudi Riyals
Students: 300 Saudi Riyals
Registration fee is not refundable after 22nd of February 2019.
1. Make a bank transfer for the registration fees.
2. Complete the information listed in the word format registration form.
3. Send a copy from the bank transfer along with the completed registration form to in order to get a confirmation for your registration. If you are a student, please provide a copy for a valid student card.
4. No onsite registration. Participants must register before the event. Seats are limited and priority will be given to the first comers with confirmed registration.
5. The following are the bank account details:
Call for Abstract
● Dear colleagues and potential authors we invite you to share your experience and submit an abstract in a topic related to health economics/pharmacoeconomics/cost effectiveness/cost saving/outcome research/drug utilization, drug policy and guidelines, outcome improvement projects, etc. Abstracts should be submitted in the format of introduction, materials and methods, results and conclusion. Abstracts should have a maximum of 300 words excluding the title.
● Send your abstract to () as word format file. List the names of all authors, institutional affiliations, city, country and their e-mails.
● Primary author should not add other co-authors without prior agreement.
● You will receive an e-mail notification to confirm receiving your abstract within 48 hrs. Abstract submission deadline is 7th of March 2019.
● You will receive a notification e-mail about the status of your abstract upon assessment and review by the abstract review committee members.
● Target participants are all healthcare professionals interested in health economic and pharmacoeconomic. Undergraduates are also welcomed to participate.
● Accepted abstracts will be published in a peer review journal.