3rd Global Pharmacy and Healthcare Research Symposium
26 - 27 October 2018
Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel, Dubai, UAE
Theme: New trends in healthcare practice, education and research
NO ONSITE REGISTRATION
Early registration (10 May - 10 July): 250 US Dollar
(11 July - 31 August): 500 US Dollar
Late registration (1 September - 25 October): 1000 US Dollar
Undergraduate: 250 US Dollar
1. Make a bank transfer for the registration fees.
2. Complete the information listed in the word format registration form.
3. Send a copy from the bank transfer along with the completed registration form to in order to get a confirmation for your registration.
4. Registration fee is not refundable after 1st of September 2018.
4. The following is the bank account details:
Call for Abstract
● Dear colleagues and potential authors we invite you to share your experience and submit an abstract for an oral presentation at GPMRS 2018. Abstracts should be submitted in the format of introduction, materials and methods, results and conclusion. Abstracts should have a maximum of 300 words excluding the title.
● Send your abstract to () as word format file. List the names of all authors, institutional affiliations, city, country and their e-mails.
● Primary Author should not add other co-authors without prior agreement.
● You will receive an e-mail notification within 48hrs upon abstract submission. Abstract submission deadline is 1st of October 2018.
● You will receive a notification e-mail about the status of your abstract upon assessment and review by the scientific committee members.
● Accepted abstracts will be published in a peer review journal "Research & Reviews in Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences".
● Awards will be given to the best abstract among professionals and the best abstract among undergraduates.
● All the expenses associated with preparation, submission and presentations of an abstract are the responsibility of the presenting author(s) including travel and lodging.
● Target participants are all healthcare professionals interested in research. Undergraduates are also welcomed to participate and submit their abstracts.